badge

Monday, March 30, 2015

I AM YOU: A Letter to Everyone!





Dear,

I know this should have been done months back when I realized how immensely you have influenced my life and still continue to do so. 

I am a little late in doing this, but it's better late that never.

I remember being born as a scared individual, when only my mother's touch provided me with the extremely needed sense of security. I used to cry my hearts out if I found myself alone, lying in the closed comfort of the beautiful cradle. It was mostly due to the fear of being lonely and sometimes due to the frequent hunger pangs. Ma used to pick me up, love me, and feed me. How blissful were those moments! 

My single shriek used to create a cluster of unknown faces gathering me and trying to pacify me. It was difficult for me to understand and react to the various sounds you were making, but it did feel good. I had my people helping me to cope up with the pressure of deriving my own existence, separated from my mother's womb. 

Then I fell sick, it became difficult for me to open my eyes. Just a few days in your atmosphere and I felt the lag in my body. I wanted to wake up, see you, and feel your love, but this human body didn't allow it to happen. I was listening the faint calls of my mother who was trying to wake me up and feed me. I cried and cried; it wasn't because of you, it was because of the feeling of not being able to react to all those love and care I was being exposed to. 

You carried me to a place where lots of mes were clipped with long tubes. I had a few tubes clipped to me too. The people dressed in white took me away from my mother. I remember my father coming to see me, and breaking into tears when he saw me in a small cradle with food being given to me through the tubes around. I was unable to react as I was very new to this emotion of his. But, still I felt a little pain in my small heart. 

Every now and then I was pricked by needles. They were so painful, but made me feel at ease with my body. I missed my mother a lot. 

It took my body sometime to start making me feel good and I realized that this was actually getting closer to my Ma! So,I pushed a little from my side too and finally made it up to my beautiful mother. 

I saw a lot of yous around me. You all were there with my ma and papa, and there was a beautiful and powerful aura around you, supporting my entire existence. 

I knew that I was not healed by the doctors, I was healed by all of you.

Ma, you are the one who made me and got me here in the most wonderful place and among the best people. I love you so much and promise you to grow stronger every day.

Papa, you don't need to say how much you love me because your feelings  precipitates into me. You are my strength and support.

And everyone, I am more than grateful to be born around you. I love you all and feel your blessings every time I think about you.

Thanks again for making me a part of your life!

Yours,
AA


~
Berro 

No comments:

Post a Comment